Some are old and some are more recent.(Clicking on titles will take you to trailers)
- Kramer vs. Kramer (for ones who have divorce parents or absent ones, appreciate the ones you do have because they love you dearly)
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (Jack Nicholson’s best days)
- The Beautiful Life (amazing foreign film)
- The Place Beyond the Pines (Ryan Gosling & Bradley Cooper)
- Blue Valentine (Ryan Goslings showing talent, not that notebook stuff)
- Half Nelson (“”)
- Up in the Air (George Clooney)
- Field of Dreams (and I hate baseball)
- Grey Gardens (all daughters can relate)
- Castaway (If you have not seen this movie, see it asap- you are late)
- Catch Me if You Can (Leonardo Dicarpio)
- Gangs of New York (One of my favorite actors, Daniel Day-Lewis)
- There will be Blood (him again)
- An Education (Every young person can relate)
I put some of my moms favorites (Because I love her)
Yes my mom likes war movies.
Hahaha I think I cried in almost all of these.
Sorry if these movies are dramatic, I like to have an strong emotional reaction when it comes to movies, but they are all worth it.